My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Ugh Monday

It was truly a MONDAY kinda day from start to finish. UGH.

John had it out with the pool company that promised the "Flintstone Couch" would be removed tomorrow before they do another thing out there. YEAH RIGHT. Cause when I got home the screen enclosure is nearly done. JEEZ. Wondering how they are going to get rid of the rock couch, but NOT my problem. Apparently, the right hand doesn't talk to the left hand with this company.

Got to school and that darn Honda that keeps parking in my assigned spot, was there again. Of course, nowhere else to park. GRRR> NOT the way I want to start my day. UGH. Walk into class and I have a new kiddo. Very sweet lil girl who I am quite certain went home and told her Mom to get her outta my room ......LOL. New kid, is like the first day of school all over again. Poor thing. I had only run enough copies for how many kids I had, so I was short one all day. Have them pull out journals, she doesn't have one. Take out reading books, not that either. NOTHING went smoothly at all.

So the screen room is nearly done with no roof yet. They were here til almost 7pm. Worked hard and fast. Guess that means I will be coughing up some more money. LOL.

Not giving them another penny til the Flintstone couch is GONE. We shall see.

I used a 50% off coupon at Joanne's on my way home so I have to new toys to play with and a new idea book/magazine to read. YEAH.

Hope tomorrow is a smoother day.

No comments: