My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weds already

I can't believe that this week is going so quickly. YEAH.
Joshy survived his first day with G'ma yesterday, but he did tell me he misses Aunt Sue. We all do! She will be back next week-off in NYC seeing old friends and celebrating Jaime's 30th birthday. How in the HE*L can Jaime be turning 30?! Jeez. I babysat for the child from the day she came home from Colombia. YIKES.

I am off to MOSI to meet my class who is already there on their first field trip. FUN FUN. Can't actually remember the last time I was at MOSI. I think it was back when I was in college. Guess a few things have probably changed.

Had a LONG yet productive meeting for the HOA last night. Budget. I hate Budget meetings. I have served on our Board for as many years as I have lived here and I was on the BOD of the condo prior to that. My two year term is up and I am thinking that I am not going to run again. Although it is impt to me to have input and I hate to give up control, my heart just isn't in it anymore. I have other commitments that I feel more passionate about. We shall see. I think that if I do give it up, i will make John run. That way, the Durning's will still have a "voice".

Okay, off to drop off the lil guy and head out to the museum. This kinda stuff makes job sharing complicated, but ........it will all work out.
Jackie

1 comment:

hawkeinc said...

WOW...30!

I guess time flies when you're having fun.

That must mean that we're... a bit older ourselves.

Have a Great Day!