My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

LONG day Thursday

Okay, in reality, it has been NO longer than your average day for most, for me............LONG.

Thankfully, Joshy did really well last night. He slept thru the night and NO snoring at all!! The dogs were barking at 3:59am and they sure woke me up. Went downstairs to make sure all was well-the boys slept thru it all. HA.

Woke up for good at about 7am and Joshy was great. We took pain meds, which still make us WIRED. He was running around the kitchen table after the second round today. LOL. So add codeine to the list of meds he has the OPPOSITE reaction too. Jeez.

He has eaten all day, drank, and is acting perfectly FINE. Thank goodness. I am, on the other hand, WORN out. Now, if he would go down for a nap, I would too.

So glad he is resilient.

No comments: