My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, October 12, 2007

wow, this week flew by

I can't believe it is Friday already. The "couch" on the side of the pool has been built up a bit so in reality it looks now like the BIG COMFY COUCH!! Seriously, I am over it. The guys that just left here insist it will be fine once they paint it and there are palm trees around it. WHATEVER.

We are off to Ft. Lauderdale after school today. I would MUCH rather being off to Sebring and cropping, but I MUST attend the memorial service for my Nana. I have been in total denial about her as I was tooo busy to allow it to sink in. I know she is no longer suffering, but somewhere in my head I still think she will be there when we arrive.

We will get to see Kimmie and Ashy. Joshy is very xcited to see them and their new house.

I need to go and finish packing. Have a great weekend and scrap something for me.

No comments: