My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

pool update

So, the tile guy did show up and it appears he actually did some prep work for the pool tile, which looks like it is about to go in.

John spent some time today on the phone with the owner of the company, who, although our contract says they don't pay for running over buried cables, agreed to pay HALF of the $300 it is going to cost to fix our FIOS ...........grrrr. I am still NOT happy about this. Hopefully, it will get fixed SOON. It is a pita not to have a tv downstairs and even bigger pain to have the MESS that is all over since the wall unit is taken apart .

Everything else is good. The C4H is keeping me wayy busy, but it is coming together. Still getting registrations in for the days that I have open and packages arriving daily. I am excited and will be thrilled to pull it all off the way that it is planned in my head.

Joshy bumped his head today at Aunt Sue's but although he has a bump and a black n blue mark, he is NO worse for wear. Poor A. S. felt soooooooo bad until I reminded her that the last goose egg he got on his head, he received while sitting IN MY LAP!!

He and Johnnie are getting excited about the Thomas movie on Saturday. I almost wish I were going too, but I am giong to hear my neuro lecture and dance for us. She even called me today personally to remind me. What Dr. does that?????????? That is her second personal call to me in a month. She is truly an incredible lady.

Okay, off to try to get the lil guy down. and to watch BB8,
Nite Nite.

No comments: