My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

what a week

Can't believe it is Sunday already. Time goes wayyyy tooooo fast, esp. on the weekends!

Yesterday we went to the mall to make our final purchases for Cash For Class . Hoping my school places this year as we could really use the $$. Last year, brand new schools won everything. I am not knocking brand new schools, esp. since they are in the most populated, new areas, but they have the BEST of everything . Construction money can often be used creatively by administration.

My school(that I have been at for 15 years) was built in 1971. Hardly new . And with that said, we have stuff that is from 1971 too. The only way to get NEW and updated/needed items is to win something like this.

So go to Citrus Park Mall and buy yourself a diamond necklace, turn in the receipt for Bay Crest and then return it ...........Pretty PLEASE!!

Aunt Sue took me out on a date last night. LOL. We went to the Performing Arts Center to see MY FAIR LADY. I had a really nice time. Great show. However, I was up until nearly 3am as I could not to save my life or Ambien fall asleep. Not too bad but my lil guy was literally PRYING my eyes open telling me to open them up at 7:15am. UGHHHHHHHHH.

But, here is the GREAT news...................Daddy took him and I got to sleep in until the phone rang at 9:45am. Now, for me and those that know me, that is RARE and an incredible treat. Thanks Froggie.

While I was at the theater, a neighbor did his magic and dropped off a TON of donations for the Crop. I have sooooooo much to do with all of it. Can't wait .
Off to put some laundry away, while dh cleans up the crap in the backyard. The pool guys have left sooooooooooooooooooooooo much garbage out there it isn't even funny. I know it is a construction site for them, but hell, it is my backyard and if I had to look at the BIG GULP cup one more day, well, that is why John is outside cleaning up.

Hoping the inspection has been ordered so someone can do something on the damn thing soon. At this point, pool party for Christmas. UGH.

Happy Sunny Sunday.

No comments: