My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Catching Up

Wow, what a crazy busy five or six days it has been. Firstly, for anyone who reads this that has TWO three year olds, my hat's off to you. OMG. If Joshy and Ashy were twins and not six weeks apart in age and two hundred miles away most of the time, I think that I seriously would have considered suicide a LONG time ago.

Joshy and Ashy are two peas in a pod.....and if you know me, you KNOW i do not throw a pea analogy around lightly. Right. Ha. I will share a pic of them that will splain it all.
We had a great visit with them. Exhausting but great. Joshy's birthday choo choo party was perfection. He did not get off that train once until it was time for it to go. Weather was brisk, but sunny and it appeared that everyone had a good time.

Now the last week of school prior to vacation is a matter of maintaining some semblence of order while still having fun and trying to make them think it is all fun, but throw in some learning too. That is challenging. We decorated our gingerbread cookies to end that unit and started on Polar Express this week. However, that is all in between visits from former students who get outta school early during exams. Nice to see kiddos who are graduating from both high school and college. Wow. Makes me feel both old and small as I climb on chairs to see into their eyes utop a six foot four frame, but to be remembered from wayyyyyyy back in second grade as they are about to graduate college and go to the NFL draft.........poor joy. It is nice to know that I can be included in those surveys as that special educator who made you belive you COULD do anything you wanted.

Well, off to try to rest as the next two days will be total chaos. Sooooooo much to do and so little time. YIKES.
Enjoy.
Jackie

No comments: