My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Today's the Day or so they say!!

Apparently the pool is supposed to be "shot" today and filled. We shall see. They hold last place in finishing in my book so........only high hopes here.

I have already called the Water Dept. for the pool fill credit and the forms are on their way. YEAH.

Amanda came in last night for a short visit. She sat in too much traffic so that cut our visit short, but it was great catching up. She is off to Washington today for another surgery so I wish for a speedy recovery for her and will post when I know that she is well next week. We had some fun driving over to WSD to their Holiday Open House. We didnt' get to do the MNT as we got their too late to complete them. They looked cute but lots of stamping and I am so NOT a stamper. I was a "good" girl and didn't spend too too much. Okay a little, but I spent less than i did at their Fall Festival and I got to catch up with some ole friends.

I was thrilled to see Margot and chat. Well, we did more than chat and I think the Divas were all too thrilled to literally throw us out-LOL.

Happy Hump Day to all,
Jackie

No comments: