My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Random thoughts

and ponderings. i sound like an episode from an old saturday night live episode.

why is it that my "friend" who i never had for years, now decides that it should arrive every 3 weeks or so?

when xactly does menopause begin so I can go thru it all NOW?! cause I am ready and over this whole "thing".

how am i ever going to get everything that needs to be-accomplished between now and xmas?

how many people r actually going to show up to joshy's party since not a single SOLE has bothered to rsvp. ugh.

and lastly, when will I ever stop feeling soooooooo damn tired all the time?

if anyone has an answer to any of these rants, please feel free to post a comment. it will warm my heart to know that someone bothers to read this thing. lol.

No comments: