My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snagged from Linda
1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? I am Jacqueline Michele after my grandfather Jacob(Jack) and his brother Meier.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday typing my ONE MORE DAY entry.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? rare roast beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes -just one
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh I would like to think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Yes!!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. Those suckers were removed when I was in Kindergarten.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not for a million $$
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Not a fan. I will eat it dry but don't like anything mushy so I rarely eat it.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Um no, that would require another bend.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes I am, in many many ways.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Coffee
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? hair, teeth, eyes, smiles
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? *SIGH* My weight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Daddy
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pajamas that actually match today.
20. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A breakfast burrito for dinner
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Absolutely NOTHING and it is a beautiful sound since I sent the "boys" off today.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? DH's cologne.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My step mom, Lorry
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Ummm yes very much.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, Nascar.
27. HAIR COLOR? Original dark brown. Now a little lighter with a reddish addition via Loreal. AND lots of gray in there too.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown, but every now and then Joshy says he will share his blue ones with me so mine are blue too.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. I have glasses but rarely wear them. My arms just aren't long enough lately though, so I might have to cave and dig em out.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Ummm It would be easier to ask what I don’t like!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Elf
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray with Tigger pj;s
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I ’ll take both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Coffee ice cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Whatever picture book Joshy hands me and demands that I read
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Joshua
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Elf and Friday Night Lights then I was out like a light.
42. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? deep giggles from my cute lil guy when I tickle him!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither. Billy and Elton
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Umm I have a few talents none of them are special. Everyone can do them!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? New York City, NY
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyones- I love reading these things.

No comments: