My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Ginni's Thought Provoking 20 Survey

What one person has most inspired you in your career? That would have to be my Aunt Sue. She was a teacher for 35+ years and took me to school with her when I was little. Don't think I ever wanted to be anything else. My 6th grade teacher Leslie Greenberg solidified my luv of teaching
2. If money were not an issue, where would you live? I am quite certain that we would live right where we do right now-but a nice vacation condo on the beach somewhere would be perfection.
3. What is the best advice you ever received? Don't sweat the small stuff. It is only an aggrevation and NOT a problem
4. What is your favorite time of the day? 3:30pm. School is over and I get to go pick up my lil guy.
5 . What is the best invention since sliced bread? The computer and the internet.
6. Not including family or friends, the top three things you are thankful for. My health, modern medicine and my neurologist(okay, my career too).
7. If you had that mobile phone service, who would be in your top five (Which five people do you talk to on the phone the most)? John-although he would never answer his phone, Aunt Sue, Helen, Lauren and Amanda.
8 What things need to happen for you to have a good day? Joshy needs to listen, I wake up and everything works and the sun should be shining. Can't stand when it is gloomy for too many days. That really gets me down..
9. What is your favorite every day outfit? capris and a shirt.
10 When you are alone in the car, what do you do? I am rarely in the car alone, but I luv to listen to the radio, talk on the phone and THINK. I luv the solitude.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2007 Hyndai Tucson
What would you drive if you could have it for free? I am driving it. Although I used to really really want a Volvo SUV I am now over it.
12. What one person, whom you have never met, do you wish you could have lunch with? Teri Garr. I would luv to pick her brain about MS.
13. What is the one part of your body that you like the most? My brain-even with white demylinating matter on it.LOL
14. What song, playing on the radio currently, is your favorite to hear? The Christmas Shoes song. I cry every time I hear it.
15. What is the one piece of advice that you wish you could give someone (the persons’ name is not necessary)? Be positive. Life could always be worse and it IS for so many others.
16. What are you looking forward to right now? Surviving Joshy's birthday party this weekend and the holidays with family. Christmas is going to be so much fun with a 3 year old.

17. What are the TV shows you watch every week, and hate to miss? Grey’s Anatomy, Extreme Home Makeover, SVU, ER and House
18. What is the dinner that your family eats once a week? Chicken way more than once a week.
19. If you just won $100,000, what would you use the money for? Pay off any and all debts, put half in the bank and go on an obscene vacation with my family.
20. Name one random fact about you that you think most people do not know. As a child I was painfully SHY. I wouldn't even dial 411 to get a phone number cause I was afraid to talk to the operator.(yeah there did used to be people who answered that #). Guess I outgrew that as I will talk to ANYONE now.

I tag Miami Dawn and Mary Mary

1 comment:

Kip said...

I love Terri Garr too. I didn't know she had MS? Have a wonderful holiday!

Love,
Kip