My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Count down is on

And there is still a BUNCH to do.

John ordered his contacts(w/o prompting from me), but from Sears. What was he thinking? YIKES? Had to head over the Citrus Park Mall yesterday. That was ONE scary scary place.
Glad to get in and out without being mauled.

Aunt Sue came home last night. So happy to talk to her. She sounds like she had fun and Joshy and I can NOT wait to see her.

I have been wrapping like a crazy elf this morning and still have more to finish up so this will be brief. Then, I MUST clean or at least move some piles around. The grocery store is also on my list of things to do.

Hope you have a super Sunday,
Jax

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.