My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

RAK

As some of you know, I won a RAK contest that I didn't even enter on CK's website.
The prize that they were offerring, I already owned, so I told them to RAK it to someone that didn't have it. Well, I got an email saying that Lisa Bearnson wanted me to have something and to pick what I wanted from their website.

I wanted the Organizational Tips book since before it was released but never had gotten around to ordering it. Who couldn't use tips on being more organized right?

Well, to my thrill and delight, it just arrived via the Fed Ex man. I was so excited, I ripped open the envelope and not only is it the book I am dying to read, but on the front cover, it is personalized to ME and autographed by Lisa B.

Yes, she is overrated and seems simply "perfect" but at this very moment, she is, to me.
Thank you Lisa for teaching us and reminding us all that being selfless is so very important!!

ScrappinJackie

No comments: