My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Days

I worked the "early" shift yesterday. Surprised LOTS of teachers who greeted me with, "what are you doing here"? Lauren went to Boston for visit with her inlaws, so since it was a half day, I saved her a personal day and worked for her. Aren't I a good partner? LOL.

The kids were all dressed in their pj's and ready for hot cocoa and the Polar Express. I got lots of gifts. Some of them were even photo and scrap related. VERY sweet and thoughtful lil 8 year olds. They were all well behaved and so excited to take home their picture frames we altered for their parents. Let me tell you -wrapping 17 picture frames was a PITA, but well worth the smiles.

Now, I am officially on VACATION for the next 17 days. SOOOOOOO much to do, so I will make this brief.
Happy Saturday to all.

No comments: