My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Has anyone told you a secret this week?~I do know who some of the Secret Snowmen are at school, I guess that is a secret.

Can you whistle?YES
Next vacation you're going on?Sadly, we don't have one planned. I luv looking forward to vacations.

What did you dream last night?I can't remember

Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?~No thank goodness! Not in awhile. I did have a freaky cell phone thing going on for awhile right after my Dad died.

What is something you've learned about yourself recently?~That I just can't do it all anymore.

What's your favorite number?~22

How many things in your past do you regret?~I don’t regret the past, it shaped my present~

Do you have a best friend?~Yes

Do aliens exist?~Hmm, I say NO

Would you take a bullet for anyone?~Yes, I would. Joshy and John, without a thought~

What do you want to be when you grow up?~I am doing it right now, but I will never completely grow up.

If you had one whole day to yourself, what would you do?~Probably scrapbook and get organized

~What makes you mad?~ignorance

What makes you happy?~Being with my family.

One wish?~Health and happiness for all I know and luv

Name something that you would love to eat right now?~Chicken parm.

Last time you kissed someone?~This morning when I dropped Joshy off at Aunt Sue's

Have you ever toilet papered someone's house?~No~

Have you ever gone camping?~Yes but not since I was a kid at camp. My idea of camping is a Hotel.

Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?~I don’t remember a time when we did NOT sing.

When is the last time you got flowers?~It has been a LONG LONG time. Used to get them allll the time when we were dating.

What does your hair look like right now?~Looks good actually. Just got it cut.

EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT Ring?~Yes.-more than my share.

.EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?~Sure

LAST FOOD YOU ATE?-chicken sandwich at school. NOT a good one either

LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED?~hmmm, John's cousin Kristen

.FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY? Helen

TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF?~I luv the sun, sand and beach. Swimming with the dolphins left me completely speechless.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?~Spring

WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?~7ish

>WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?~ Joshua Daniel

~HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?~Yes~we went on three of them in 16 months. I wanna go sooooo badly again. Just need Joshy to get a bit older.

DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?~Yes and I couldn’t live without her.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?~More times than I can count.

WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?~too much to mention individually

Name a song that describes how you’re feeling.~I’ll Be Home For Christmas

What do you spend the most money on?~Groceries~

What is your favorite drink? Coffee, hot/cold whatever

Are you happy with life?~YES

No comments: