My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, November 30, 2007

It FLEW

I can't believe that today is already FRIDAY-YEAH. This week went rather quickly but not without the usual ups and downs.

My lil guy is still not feeling 100% and neither am I, although, I am not feeling as badly as I was. Weds. night I had to miss a very impt. meeting because I had a sinus headache that turned into a full blown migrane. I made John turn off the lights downstairs when i was in bed as they hurt my head. I still had it when I woke up at 3am, but thankfully by 7am, it was gone.
This weather sure doesn't help it. ICKY and sticky.

John has been working hard to get the outside decorated for the holidays. We have the whole PEANUTS theme again and man is it growing with my fantastic purchases from the Catalog Store. I luv it. I will post some pics this weekend. The inside of the house hasn't even been started, but give him some time.

Tonite my sister and "Little Amanda" fly in from Colorado for a quick weekend visit. Joshy can't wait and neither can I. Nothing major on the agenda just some visiting and catching up. I think we will go to Lowry Park zoo for some Winter Wonderland either tonite or tomorrow.

No chance of being scrappy this weekend, but I hope to complete some projects before all of the holiday madness is upon us.

Have a great Friday,
Jackie

No comments: