My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

RAK

This time of year, it is especially important to stop all the chaos and remember just how much we all have to be thankful for. I am truly feeling that this weekend.

I had a crazy, busy, run around taking Aunt Sue all over yesterday kinda day. Accomplished absolutely NOTHING and I was pms-ing. NOT a good combo. However, we did get to Publix and get Turkey day shopping completed. Also, we did it all w/o the little guy, who was home with Daddy and CFA playing. Then we were off to St. Pete.

I read on Lisa Bearnson's blog last week about Random Acts of Kindness. In fact, she had a contest going for the best one. Cried while reading many of them. WOW. I replied to her blog saying how nice it was to know there are still people in this crazy world that take the time to appreciate others.

Well, since I didn't post a RAK to be chosen from......couldn't think of one that was worthy although I do consider myself to be a generous person. ............I was chosen among 10 random winners to receive a 2nd prize........the new Sketches book. I had already purchased it myself-although haven't opened it just yet.

Anyway, my RAK for the day is that I emailed back for them to give it to someone who doesn't have it yet.

So, here is my challenge to anyone who might actually read this blog......
Email me with YOUR RAK that you complete this week(prior to Thursday Turkey Day) and I am going to pick one person to send a TLC JINGLE album to.

Go out and do something self-less for a change and lemme hear what you did.
Jackie

1 comment:

Kip said...

Good for you Jackie! I hope Lisa sends you something you don't have. I did something the other week that helped someone. My dry cleaner lady (not the owner) found a $5 bill in my shirt pocket and saved it for me. I told her to keep it for being so honest and she was floored.
I'll be looking to do more of that this week as it's an excellent suggestion. Happy turkey week!

Kip