My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Feeling Blah

In my family, when one is feeling BLAH, we have always called it "Feeling MUSHY". That is me today. One big ball of MUSH.

I cried several times and that is NOT like me. I was feeling really stressed at work and I don't like that feeling at all. I worked thru lunch, which I never do, but I HAD to.

My day started with someone in my assigned parking spot. I HATE that. Then I went to my mailbox to find a "gift" from the resource teacher-21 writing tests to score and return PRIOR to 8am tomorrow. Well that is all well and good, but I didn't get them until 11:30 when i arrived and I don't go back to work until 11:30 tomorrow. Which means, I worked thru lunch and had ONE hour after school(2:30-3:30 ) to get them scored and turned in on her desk.
I did NOT like that feeling at all. I emailed at 11:33 saying that I wasn't certain it would get done(cc'ed P too). Of course, NO ONE answered my email. And what is all this for ????? MAP . bonus that I won't get anyway........
Oh sometimes I hate my job, but most of the time I truly do luv it and my job sharing . Today, was NOT one of those days.

Joshy was 100% himself today. He ate NON stop for the first time in over one month. Amazing. The surgeon told us two weeks and today is two weeks. We go for our post-op follow up tomorrow morning. He got the cutest haircut today too.

Saturday we head to Celebration for me to accept my award. I am getting nervous about that too. I so do NOT like to be in front of big crowds. Hope we just walk across the stage or whatever and get it. If anyone is in the area, c'mon by and get some adorable plushland.com animals that I will be vendoring. All to benefit the NMSS.

Okay, off to finish up some projects and dinner too.

Hoping tomorrow is a better day!!
Jax

No comments: