My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Good Morning Tuesday

Had a really nice weekend. The weather was picture perfect, although, I didn't take any pictures.
I got scrappy a bit.........but not as much as I would enjoy.
Sunday afternoon, Joshy and I headed out and were actually gone about 4 hours leaving dh and his cranky self home to organize the garage. Now, there is still SOME glimmer of hope that a car might eventually go in there, but at the moment(unlike Miss Linda's), the only car will be Matchbox size. As Joshy tells me, we need a bigger house. The house is okay but a 3 car garage wouldn't hurt. LOL.

Nothing at all new on the pool front. Haven't seen anyone here for two weeks. All I can say is this: If we should EVER move and that is doubtful, I am buying a house that already has a pool. This whole process has been stressful. I know I will forget all about it when I am floating come summer, but I am sick of looking at all the CRAP in my yard. I am quite certain my neighbors are sick of it too.

Nothing much else going on. School is good. Quiet week for me this week, but checked my calendar and I have something every single night next week. UGH. Dreading it already.

Have a fantastic Tuesday everyone. I am off to finish up 3 more altered clipboards that I am giving to teacher's for gifts.
Jackie

No comments: