My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Internal Clock

Okay, could someone possibly tell me how in the heck you teach a nearly 3 year old what an internal clock might be? OMG.

He had a complete and TOTAL meltdown at Aunt Sue's house yesterday afternoon as she and I were attempting to sort thru the numerous gifts we have been hoarding in the closet for a year now. Of course, she can't find ONE thing she bought so she was going nuts. Ha. Anyway, he fell asleep in the car on the way home at 6pm. That was nice as he really needed it. BUT, he slept thru the night. Great for me.......and for dh. We had a chance to TALK for the first time in awhile. We seem to be tag team parenting lately with little time for US. So, great night til.......the little bugger decided that 4:47 AM was morning and time to be up for the day. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I am so ready to go back to bed. Hope it is a wonderful day for all. It is a bit too cold inside this house right now. Adding insullation needs to be on the list of things to do SOON.
TTFN,
Jackie

No comments: