My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bad, Bad Blogger

So it is already Tuesday and I haven't been on here since Fri. Shame on me. Ha ha.
Did anyone miss me??

Very nice weekend had by all of us. We went over to Celebration on Saturday for the MS Annual Meeting. I was going to be there as a vendor before I found out that I won the award ........OMG. What a magnificent hotel. UNREAL.

The whole shindig went well. Sold a bunch of adorable Plushland bears and cried my eyes out when I was called up for my award. Some of the other's accomplishments made me feel sooooo tiny in comparision but what an honor to be standing amongst them. The award is beautiful and can be seen on NMSS.org if you look under the Mid Florida Chpt and the ACTIVIST winners.

We really had a nice day. Johnnie, Joshy, Aunt Sue and my MIL Eileen were all there to see me in my glory. With Joshy there it felt like my Dad was with me too. I got to see all my MS Society "friends" and discovered what I already knew to be true. I am truly BLESSED to have been given this disease so that I can have all of these people in my life!!!!!! I know, you are reading and thinking that I have truly LOST what might be left of my mind, but in reality, I am SERIOUS. These people ARE my family.

I was asked at school today to write down what I am thankful for and ironically, the first thing that came to my mind was my HEALTH. My health you ask? YES YES YES.

You see, there are always going to be others who are far worse off than I am -afflicted with numerous other ailments and I am so lucky to wake up each and every day and tackle whatever it is that is thrown at me. That is my attitude and I am sticking with it.

Now don't go calling my neurologist and telling her to UP my meds. I am GREAT and truly thankful for soooooooo many things.

Off to complete some more painting projects . I luv being crafty.
Nite to all,
Jax

No comments: