My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Home Sweet HOME!!

There is nothing like a good vacation, which we most DEF. just had 9 days of, but to be 100% honest, there is NOTHING like coming home!!

I am a homebody and I luv my home, so sleeping in my own bed last night was a pleasure!! Mind you, after 13 hours on the road, I would have been happy to be sleeping anywhere that wasn't dh's car. LOL.

Seriously, we had a wonderful trip-full of lots of adventure. I promise to share some pics as soon as I am recuperated from it all and unpacked.

Thank GOODNESS for relatives that can be counted on. Aunt Sue called several times the other day to say it was hotter inside my house than it was outside. Now admittedly, I DID turn the thermostat up to 80 degrees and left ceiling fans on-thinking that was fine for the pooches.

Well, it was 98 degrees INSIDE my house, so clearly the a/c was NOT working. Got ahold of the company that I USED to have a service contract with(of course that had xpired), but $333 later our a/c is working again.

Once again, thank goodness for relatives you can count on. I can NOT live w/o air conditioning and Momma Bailey apparently wasn't luving it either.

All is well and I will post more when I have recuperated. We have a few down days before the Colorado clan arrives for a LONG weekend and Aunt Sue's birthday. My summer is flying by.

I NEED to scrap.
Jax

No comments: