My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday

Well, I just returned from the funeral of my teaching partner's father. It was very emotional for me(anyone losing their daddy) but it was actually quite a funny celebration of his life. He was apparently quite a character!! I had never met him, but it is clear that he will be terribly missed by many. My heart breaks for Charlotte and I know that the enormity will not hit her until everyone has gone home and Helen and I will surely be there to help her pick up the pieces. We told her hubby to call us when she has hit the bottom and we will continue to check in with her.

I am nearly all packed for our vacation. I have just a few more things to cross off my list and put into the suitcase or travel bag. I am oh so ready to spend a week up in North Carolina doing nothing. Helen just returned from there and says that we will LUV it. I can NOT wait.

So, hope that everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July and a fabulous week that follows. I am bringing my laptop with me, so I will try to post some pics and update during the week. I expect the photo ops will be plentiful.

Until then, enjoy your family and hug those you luv a little tighter.
Jax

1 comment:

Michele L from Tampa said...

have a great save trip and 4th