My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I will start by wishing Miss Linda and Barb a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Two great women sharing a birthday........and of course, both are Cancers!! Gotta luv the crabs.

Aunt Sue's birthday is also this week, another amazing woman.

I have finally unpacked and gotten very used to being home again. Like I have said before, "Luv vacations, but luv coming home too".

Our tropical paradise has turned into a rainy swampy mess outside. I do not think that I have ever seen our side yard so saturated. It is awful and dreary and I could def. use about a week of nothing but FL sunshine, so bring it on.

My sister and her youngest arrive tomorrow evening and have ordered some FL weather so that we can go spend time at the beach, AI and the pool. Hope the rain GODS are listening-pretty puhleeze.

I have spent about three days TOTALLY going thru ALL of my random photos laying all over the place and have nearly finished categorizing and organizing and becoming Photo Freedom-ed.
Let me tell you, it feels GOOD!!
Now if I could just get the rest of the scrappy stuff all organized and put away, I would be one happy camper.

I will attempt to do some more tomorrow and then the rest of the weekend will be FULL of family and houseguests. I am thrilled they are coming to visit and so is Joshy. he just luvs "little Amanda" as he calls my niece. They are very cute together and due to their upcoming move, only the "girls" are coming down while the guys stay in Colorado and attempt to begin packing and whatever needs to be done to move across country.

Everything else is going quite well. The MS Crop 4 Hope 08 is promising to be the biggest and best one ever. The response is overwhelming and some of the stuff we have planned is going to knock your socks off, but alas, I can't let it all outta the proverbial bag, just yet. Suffice to say, I am very xcited and it is going to be unreal.

Hope that everyone arrived safely in Chicago for CHA. I am vowing to NOT be too tempted with all of the fabulous finds they report in to us as I have wayyyyyyyy toooo much "stuff" at this point in time and very little budget to play with until I go back to work and have an income again.

Okay, off to figure out what we are going to do for dinner around here. That is one thing I do not like about being home, I admit it.

TTFN,
Scrappin Jax

No comments: