My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I was so dead tired yesterday, dragging allllll day and cranky from lack of sleep over the weekend. however, i am feeling better so far this morning.

i went to my doc yesterday to get a new rx for cholesterol meds. he gave me a month of samples while i was there which helps the bank acct a bit. i go back for blood draw in a month and hopefully this will bring it down some.

i did empty my car out finally of all my stuff. gosh, there are piles that you can not even imagine in my scrap room right now. i can't like it but really do NOT have time right now to go thru it all and put it in it's proper place.

i failed to mention that when i walked in my house on sunday, i literally said outloud, "am I in the right house?" you see, while the aunt and nanny were spending time with the kiddo on sunday, dh took it upon himself to de-clutterfy(is that a word?) the ENTIRE kitchen..........i mean the bill holder, the impt papers in the files, the bakers rack, you name it and it is GONE from my kitchen.
Now most people would say, wow, what a great guy. and i do NOT disagree. however, just like my father and his piles of crap on his desk that NO ONE was to ever touch, my kitchen desk may have been cluttered, but until sunday, i knew xactly where everything was. I knew where my bloodwork results were, my prescriptions to be filled, my bills to be paid, okay so you get it now.
while he truly was trying to be helpful and i DO appreciate it, I am going to have to spend a great deal of time that I don't truly have at this point trying to re-organize everything he decided needed to be somewhere. I told him I appreciated his efforts and knew what he wanted to accomplish, but I wished he had waited for ME so WE could have re-organized. Now i understand how my dad felt.

Speaking of dad.............yesterday was a HUGE day of emotion about daddy for me. You see, my teaching partner, Charlotte lost her 56 year old father last night when the family made the decision to remove life support. I talked(really just listened) for over 40 minutes yesterday about how she felt and what she should be doing/feeling at that point. She knew in her heart that the decision was going to be what it ended up being. I cried for her, I cried for her family and I cried for myself.
Her dad will not be here to see her 9 month old take his first steps..........but he will see. She believes there is a reason and a purpose for everything(as I do) and she hopes that ultimately she will know the reasoning behind all of this.

I pray for her and her family right now and hope that she realizes just how much she is loved. Mostly, and I know this firsthand, she DOES know how proud her daddy was of her as a person, daughter and now as a mother. It just hurts w/o measure how much losing your daddy can break your heart.
Hugs to you my friend and may your daddy be free of any and all pain now,

Have a good day all and say a prayer for Charlotte please.

No comments: