My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LONG time

since I have posted, I know.
That should tell you that something is going on. Internet connection is just fine, as am I and all that I am close to.

It was an incredibly BUSY BUSY long weekend. Cousin Jaime arrived last week to celebrate Aunt Sue's birthday. Step-mom arrived as did my Colorado family. We spent much time at the pool(s)(mine and hers), Adventure Island water park and at the beach. Thankfully the weather gods heard my pleas and we had glorious sunshine the entire time. YEAH.

Colorado(soon to be VA) family left way too early this morning and everyone else left last night.

I am DEAD tired and hoping for a great day of relaxation. I have laundry to do and get to the grocery store at some point. I might just go now while I have a little bit of energy(not very much) and then chill.

Back to school is weighing heavily on my mind and all that it entails. I am actually QUITE excited and the pirates(our theme for the year) are "ARRRGING" in my mind.

Well, the shower is calling me as is a cute lil guy who already misses his cousin, Amanda.

TTFN.

No comments: