My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

MELTDOWN

OMG, in the last three and one half years, I have certainly learned MANY things about being a parent that I never thought I would. The first thing is for certain that I can actually be a good parent. You see, I had SUCH a bad role model that i never thought I would be able to.

However, my child just had a FULL FLEDGE total and COMPLETE meltdown in a store and I could NOT believe that it was MY child doing what I have watched other children do for so many years. I became the person that every single person in the store was saying in their heads or outloud for that matter, "Get that screaming child out of here". Except that I couldn't just scoop him up and go cause I had something at the front register to xchange and of course this all occured in the farthest back corner of the store.

I must say that I was proud of the way that I handled it, but WOW, that was truly a test I never want to have to sit thru again.............

Have a fabulous hump day everyone.

No comments: