My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, June 30, 2008

good morning,
i returned home just in time to run out to dinner with the family and collapse in bed exhausted from my weekend away.

i had a very nice cropping weekend. i was productive, got to see some long time scrappy friends, make new ones and learned and saw so many new techniques. there were some fabulously talented women in that room. OMG. there were also some very generous ones, donating items to my ms crop 4 hope and asking to make donations in the future. BRING it on :)

amanda and i also did some store hopping and i went to a truly amazing scrap store that i have never been to before. wow. my car is still full and it needs to be unpacked, but i really had a great time and i am thrilled that i decided to go.

now i need to unpack, do laundry and begin packing for our road trip up to the mountains in north carolina for a week.

before i do that, i would like to ask any and all of you who do, to please pray for my teaching partner charlotte and her family. her father was perfectly well on friday, less a scratchy throat and by fri night had a fever of 107 degrees in a coma. the outcome is scary for this man of 56 years old and all prayers will be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

dawn said...

glad you had a good time. you'll have to tell me about the stores and shopping you did.