My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mid week already

This week seems to be flying by already. WOW. Hard to believe that it is already Weds. Which means that in exactly two days I will be scrapping and I have not one thing compiled to bring with me......yikes.

I literally have scrappy stuff on the kitchen table, the dining room table, the dining room chairs, and all over the scrap room. I am guessing that I have my work cut out for me to get organized and packed up. Then I also have to pack clothing and air matress/bedding.

I am guessing I will pretty busy the next couple of days doing so. It won't be done this afternoon though, as I have an appt with my neuro. I had my yearly MRI done last week and my appt today is to go over the results.

I am a bit apprehensive, but I am not "going to worry til I really have something to worry about" as my dad always said. Now, I DO have MS, that could be something to worry about, but I don't. I will be sitting on the edge of the examination room table/bed awaiting the possible changes that could/would typically occur from year to year. The meds that I take are only used to slow down the progression of the disease. So fingers, toes and everything else crossed that there are no new lesions and little if any progression please.

One has got to be hopeful that shots that hurt as much as mine do(very painful) surely stop something, right?

I will report in later for anyone who is interested. I also DID get my bloodwork done yesterday-FINALLY. I have walked out of that lab 4 times prior due to the wait. Yesterday, no wait. And although she wont' have my results by my appt. today, I am sure I will get a phonecall telling me when they do arrive to neuro and primary doc.

Ugh too much medical jargon. I need more coffee.

No comments: