My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Realizations

Sometimes people can NOT be happy unless they are completely and totally unhappy. That is fine if that is the way that they want to live, but it is incredibly draining to be around. It is all that I can do to bite my tongue and not scream what I really want to: "OPEN YOUR EYES AND TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU AT THE PEOPLE THAT REALLY HAVE TROUBLES!!!!"

I had an incredible day yesterday. I drove down to St. Pete and had a very nice visit and shopping trip to WSD. There I met my newest friend from the Choo Choo scrappy trip. We had a great visit and I am so happy to have her as a new scrappy friend -SMILES to you Miss Jan.

Last evening I sat in awe in a tiny tiny, did I mention tiny, little theater at the TBPAC. It was quite intimate and could NOT even believe the talent on the stage just a few steps in front of me. WOW. The cast of Brighton Beach Memoirs was absolutely INCREDIBLE. I concur with the person who did the review for the Tpa Tribune saying that Ricky Cona could rival Matthew Broderick for a Tony. WOW does that kid have talent. We waited at the stage door after the show so that I could introduce myself and I could tell him how impressed I was, but none of the cast exited that door.Now I do have gumption, but I would never normally do something like that. However, I would have done so if given this opportunity since Ricky is the younger brother of my job share partner at school, Lauren. So, we got to see all of the cast from the Lion King(which we saw last week). They were a lovely talented bunch as well, especially the lil ones. They couldn't be more than 9 years old and I can not even begin to tell you how talented they are.

It just truly amazes me to see what some people actually DO with what they are given. Incredible.

So far a gloreous sunny FL day outside. I am going down for another cup of coffee. Have a great Sunday and do SOMETHING to make someone smile today.

No comments: