My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

twice in one day

can u believe it? lol.

i have gotta tell ya that iam way sick and tired of this gloomy, rainy weather. i am not complaining cause there are areas in the country that are being much harder hit than we are, but my raincoat and umbrella are working overtime the last couple of weeks. jeez.

okay on to better things. i returned from my neuro appt with better than xpected news. i had been dreading going for my MRI follow up cause I really had a bad feeling about it ........like I said before, it started while waiting nearly two hours for the procedure and I have anxiety for the last ten days.

I am very happy to report that there are NO changes on my current MRI. that was such a HUGE relief. I guess my rebif is doing the job that it is supposed to do. Thank goodness for the chinese hamsters!! If I could say thank you in chinese, i would.

My blood results were not as bad as I expected which was a nice surprise. Now mind you, my cholsesterol and triglycerides are almost double and triple what they should be respectively, but hell, I have been off my meds for like 6 months. So, I have an appt with my PCP on Monday to review my neuro's rec. of going back on something for the cholesterol. Genes are powerful and I apparently am a TINSKY(not that there was any debating that). However there are studies that say statins and interfeurons don't mix well and neuro wants me on something else.

So, she is sending her rec. to my primary care doc and hopefully by this time next week I will be on Zetia or something............who knows.

I FEEL good and I am guessing that should be what I go by and not my nerves or anxiety about unknowns.

All is well, Yes, I have MS, but so what are a few white spots on my brain. Apparently, i can live with em just fine.

Off to make something for dinner. Woo hoo. LIFE IS GOOD.

No comments: