My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, June 27, 2008

preparing

I have been trying to perpare for my TWO upcoming trips for the last couple of days. The crappy weather continues, which gives me inside time to do so.

I compiled most of my scrapping stuff and put it back in one locationa & then attempted to pack some page kits etc. I always over pack for crops. I bring way more than I can actually complete, but I am always afraid that if I bring only one or two projects that I will be bored with them or complete them and then what will i do? so, I over pack page kits and 'stuff'. In the middle of doing all of the page kit planning, I got a bright idea, or so I think. I will let you know when the weekend is over and see if I got any of it accomplished.

I have been reading a new book about organizing my photos and to let go of scrapping chronologically. I LUV it and it has been very freeing to work on what I WANT to work on. I used to be so very date oriented, most esp. because I used CM albums which required that. It is nicer for me to have the freedom. I did still feel like I had to scrap last year's pumpkin patch photos before the following Oct when we went back to the Pumpkin Festival (right Dawn and Amanda??) LOL.
I can happily say that I do not care if I ever scrap another Pumpkin Festival and that is okay. (said while repeating it over and over again-ha). So, back to my original thought. I packed up several storage containers and most if not all of my unscrapped photos from the last couple of years.

My hope is that perhaps I can actually get them organized at least by year and/or theme and feel much relaxed about it all. In between, i can scrap a page kit or so.

That is my plan and we shall see. I have the inflatable bed and pump in the car already. I paid some bills and now I just need to finish up some laundry so that i can pack a bag of my clothing and toiletries(after a take a shower).

So, I am off to have a birthday crop weekend and I can really use the time away. Joshy and I are driving each other up a wall literally as we have pretty much been indoors and that isn't any fun at all.

Have a great weekend,
Scrappin' Jax

1 comment:

Jen said...

Is it Photo Freedom? 'Cause if it is I just started it and LOVE it! I have finished emptying 10 photo boxes, a dozen albums and more! Feels good!