My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Day? We shall See

Good Morning to all,
Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there. Mine is not here to celebrate with me, but he is here. So, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY-O. I sure do miss you esp. on special days.

For those of you who have known me for awhile, you might be astounded to read the following:
Not only is it Father's Day today(okay, so THAT is not astounding) but our litter of puppies are all SEVEN years old today!! Happy Birthday to the puppies: Baylee(Little B), RJ(Winston), Scrappy, Ramsey and Blizzard(Blizzagoat). They are all up in Tpa at the moment, two with Aunt Sue and the rest here. So, thinking back to when they were all tiny lil 6 and 7 ounce "rats" it is surreal that it was seven years ago. I cut the cord on two of them.....Blizz and Ramsey. Oh what fun it was those little buggers climbing out of the baby pool in my family room. Glad I decided to NEVER do that again, but oh how happy my Daddy was to pick his puppy. He called me almost every day for two years to say, " I luv my puppy". Oh did he ever.

Happy Father's Day and Happy birthday to our pups.

No comments: