My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

What a beautiful day

Sun is shining so brightly.......it appears to be a lovely FL day here, although it is going to be HOT HOT HOT.

I was off bright and early to Nordstrom's yesterday with Aunt Sue for an "ANGEL" private party. I have worn Angel perfume since it was introduced over 15 years ago. It is pretty much my signature fragrance and due to the cost for many years i ONLY wore it on special occasions.

Well, after being diagnosed, I realized that each day that I wake up and everything "works" the way that it is supposed to IS INDEED a special occasion. So, I do wear it nearly every day now.
They have come out with other fragrances in their line over the years, but I am a blue star Angel kinda gal and apparently so are at least 180 other people that were there at 8 am. LOL.

They gave us a nice bag of goodies and bkfst was good, although not great. I saw a few people that I knew (big surprise there) and Aunt Sue and I had a nice morning/afternoon together. I miss getting to spend time with just the two of us so this was nice.

Went to dinner in St. Pete last night.......I will NOT say anymore about that.

I also came home to a very nice surprise from my scrappy friend Jan. She sent me two more adorable K & Co OCEAN albums. What a sweetie. There was also a 50lb box from Fiskars packed FULL FULL FULL with donations for the MS Crop 4 Hope. There were some absolutely gorgeous double sided papers and the embellies from Cloud 9 WOW. I luv receiving products, esp. ones that I have not seen before.

Well, I am going to get some laundry done and finish up a father's day frame that I am altering for dh's father.

I will end by wishing Jules and my cousin Mitch a very happy birthday!!

No comments: