My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

From my friend Peggy

1. Do you like blue cheese? Not so much
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No !! Never even seen it other than on tv
3. Do you own a gun? Never!!
4. What flavor do you add to your drink? Lemon
5. Do you get nervous before going to the doctor? Depends which dr. and for what I am going in for.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I would rather starve to death
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Charlie Brown Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
9. Can you do push ups? I would be afraid to try and hurt something
10. Age? 40 for 17 more days
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring and the ring that I had designed for my dad that I received last year on my 40th birthday when his estate was FINALLY settled
12. Favorite hobby? scrappin'
13. Favorite Actor? George Clooney
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No but I live with some who do
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? my hair again. i liked it when i worked full-time and had the money to have it straightened. i hate it again now that i am broke and it is curly curly.
16. Middle name? It was Michele when I was born and now my maiden name, Tinsky, is my legal middle name.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I think Joshy fell asleep, it is shot night, better go take pre-meds and what the heck am i going to make for dinner.
18. Name 3 things you love to eat: coffee ice cream, lobster and pasta
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, coffee and ice tea
20. Current worry? not a one
21. Current dislike right now? dh's family
22. Favorite place to be? in our new pool with joshy
23. How did you bring in the New Year? asleep
24. Where would you like to go? Alaska
25. Name three people who will complete this Not sure
26. What shirt are you wearing? dressy navy blue tank top(had a luncheon to attend and it is HOT)
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No
29. Can you whistle? Yes
30. Favorite color? Purple
31. Would you be a pirate? Not sure bout that one, but it is our theme at school next year
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? None
33. Favorite girl's name? Jordyn(Jordi)
34. Favorite boy's name? Jacob(Jake) but don't tell Joshua that-lol. That was NOT my first choice name.......lol
35. What is in your pocket right now? My cell phone
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Joshy
37. Best bed sheets as a child? that was 40 years ago, who would remember that?
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Went thru my windshield in a head on collision in high school. Zillions of stitches in my head and ended up hurting my knee pretty badly. I had surgery on it and now perfectly fine.
39. Do you love where you live? YES, but I would luv it more with a housekeeper to pick up behind a certain 3.5 year old who doesn't.
40. How many TVs do you have? 4
41. Who is your loudest friend? Patty Roo
42. How many dogs do you have? 5
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I doubt it seriously
44. What is your favorite book(S): I Love You Forever
45. Where were you born? New York, NY
46. What is your favorite candy? Luv chocolate and Twizzlers
47. Favorite Sports Team? Not a huge fan of any really
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Not thinking bout that
49. What were you doing at 12 A.M.? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? School's out for SUMMER!! Woo Hoo.

I tag Linda, Miami Dawn and Kip

No comments: