My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Hump Day

I can't believe that it is Weds. already. I spent the ENTIRE day yesterday being scrappy and I luved it. Okay, in reality, I cleaned up choo choo tracks more times than I care to count, or should I say I HELPED clean them up, but I got alot accomplished........and I don't mean just moving and making piles of crap either.

I bought a BO BUNNY grade album from Linda and I cut the "E" off of it to turn it into GRAD. I spent a good portion of the day decorating it in purples, teals, and lime greens(used a TLC kit I had laying around) and I will give it to Johnnie's neice when we see them in two weeks up in NC. She graduated from 8th grade last weekend and I thought that if they give me the pics or bring them to NC I can finish it up for her while we are there for a week. I am DEF. going to bring scrap stuff with me so that will be perfect. It was fun to do it and she will luv it I am sure. I do anyway. lol.

Last night I went to an HOA Board meeting. Nothing xcting, but it was nice to be with that group again. We have a very good Board this year and I enjoy seeing things get accomplished w/o spending any $$ that is xtra from homeowners. The traffic light is a go and although it might take a year or so to have completed, it is so necessary as our intersection is truly deadly. I can't tell you how many times I hold my breath waiting to hear the dreaded crash after tires and brakes squealing.

I got up VERY early for me this morning and headed almost twenty miles east to a writing training offered by the county. I can't say that I have ever really gone to a writing training that I learned anything at prior to today. This one was excellent and I walked out with some fabulous materials and great ideas. Now, if I only remember them when school begins again-LOL.

John took his father to the airport while I was at the training this morning and I can't say that I am sorry to see him leave. I know that is not very nice, but I can't even put into words the angst I am physically feeling from everything going on in his family right now. It is literally making me sick to the point that I just might have to call one of my drs before the day is over . I discovered last night when i was at the BOD meeting that feeling wasn't there and it only returned when I got home, which leads me to believe it is stress related. NOT good for this MS patient. I do NOT want this nonsense bringing on an exacerbation.

I am going to sign off now and read one of the 3 books that I brought home from the training. They all look good and I have follow-up work to turn in via email to earn all my points. So might as well take advantage of a few precious moments when lil man is snapping and daddy is working at the kitchen table.

Happy Hump Day all.

No comments: