My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

tired

i woke up at 6am to dh's alarm clock going off for seven minutes. for some unknown reason, it was not quite loud enough for HIM to hear it and turn it off, so I got up, walked over there and hit snooze. being one who is a self defined NON morning person, this was not a good way to start the day. it proceeded to get even worse when snooze was up and it began ringing again. this time, i did NOT hit snooze but hit HIM to turn the blasted thing off. URG.

so now, joshy and i have returned from a $200 shopping trip to super wal-mart(hate that place esp. with a 3 year old that manages to load my cart with stuff i would not even consider purchasing ever) and now i am listening to MORE thunder and rain.

i swear, i am OVER the gloomy rain. actually, i am exhausted and if said 3 year old would cooperate, i would def. take a nap, but hmmm, that isn't likely. so, here i type and gripe about being tired of the gloomy weather. it is seriously beginning to make me down and out and i do NOT like feeling that way.

of course, i have not ONE thing packed for the weekend, although I am in the middle of laundry load number 3, so at least I will have clean clothes. I just can't figure out what I wanna scrap or work on, so I am putting it off. I swear that if the sun is brightly shining the entire weekend, i will be scrappin outside just to see it.

i guess i better go and search for the air matress and wash some sheets/pillow cases and a lite blanket to pack too. i would much rather go take a snap, but, oh well.

rain rain go away, come again some other day PUHLEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: