My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

it is OFFICIAL

school is out for summer and I am officially on SUMMER VACATION!! Yipee.

I used comp time for tomorrow and will attend our end of the year luncheon and then I am FREE for the whole summer. I am going to attend a workshop or two, but that is it. YEAH.

As glorious as that sounds, it also means that I am OFFICIALLY broke as I will not get a paycheck either-LOL. I opt NOT to do EYP(extended year pay) as that is simply loaning my money to the school board interest free for the year.......no thanx. I do enough for them without giving them my money too. LOL.

So, it will be a low key, low spending kinda summer, but that is GOOD. I am ready to relax. Doing the happy scrappy dance.

Tootles.

1 comment:

eljay716 said...

We love extended year pay and wouldn't have it any other way!