My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sure is soggy out there

It has been raining on and off almost the entire day here. Very blah and dreary too, but that is okay. It is very similar to my mood today anyway.

Father's Day was unbelievably STRESSFUL. I will be happy when fil dearest flies back to Philly on Weds. He tends to bring out the worst in several family members. DH enjoyed his day and the pool was refreshing and relaxing. DS luved it. The shishkabobs were gobbled up and we stayed up way too late chatting at the kitchen table. It was nearly midnight by the time I went up to bed.

I woke up at 4am sick to my stomache. Guess I won't take my shot so early tomorrow. This morning I arrived for my yearly MRI at 10:30am and they didn't take me back until almost 12:30pm. Mind you, the guy was very nice and appologizing left and right for the machine having issues today. Whatever......it wasn't his fault. Thankfully, Nanny was willing to stay later and watch Joshy so I didn't have to reschedule the whole thing. I am not typically clostrophobic, but I will admit that I had a VERY rough time today. Perhaps it was because I had to wait so long and I was getting increasingly anxious. I felt VERY anxious for about 2 hours afterwards and i think that I will DEF. ask my neuro for something next year.

Now I am feeling anxious about waiting until the 25th to see her and go over the results. If I had something, I would take it today.........however, regardless of what the films say, I feel GOOD and that is what matters.

TOok Joshy to see the Jewish pediatrician today(the one with MS)........he has some kind of infection on his cheeks causing a lack of pigmentation. I was very worried that it was vitaligo-you know what Michael Jackson has?! Thankfully, it is NOT. Vitaligo is auto immune as is Multiple Sclerosis and my sister does have it. Fortunately, my son does not. So three weeks of cream on his face and he should be just fine. What a fabulous pediatrician this man is. I am so very impressed with his mannerisms with my son and Joshy was wonderful. YEAH.

So, Nanny and Pop Pop have returned to St. Pete for the night........JD and I are home relaxing and dinner is in the crock pot. I think that I will go and watch the Backyardigan's with him and try to unwind.

Tomorrow is another day,
Jax

No comments: