My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Day

I am so thrilled today. Mind you, it has been a rough week with dh gone to VA and Aunt Sue in Colorado, but it has been productive.

I have 25 boxes packed at school-a mere percentage of what needs to get done, but you can tell in my room now that it is the end of the year. Our grade level celebration is tomorrow and my entire group earned the priviledge. The best part of the week thus far is my adorable lil one at school that hadn't passed the FCAT did, in fact, pass her portfolio and I could tell her that she was comin to 4th grade with us. WOO HOO.
Her face was worth every ounce of stress that I have complained about this year cause it was priceless. I am sooooooo happy.

I even got to scrap a bit tonite while ds was playing choo choos. They are alllllllllllll over the playroom floor. He tends to spread the tracks EVERYWHERE when Nanny is here, but that is okay. He enjoyed having her here and she was an absolute lifesaver for me this week with no one else to watch the kiddo.

BTW, did I mention that in the last week, since being sick, he has decided that going poopy on the toilet is not so scary after all? YEAH. I think that I might FINALLY be through with buying pull ups and diapers.

I am so ready for the weekend. Tom. night is back to the theatre to see Brighton Beach Mem. My job share partner, Lauren's younger brother is playing the lead and his review in the paper was glowing. I will report back in over the weekend. A certain lil guy needs his last dose of antibiotics and a bath.

Have a great evening all.

No comments: