My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Good Morning

to everyone. This weekend has been so much fun thus far. We had NO school on Friday and I got to scrap and run to Wal-Mart to pick up some photos and assorted other "stuff". Spent a very nice day with my lil man.

We met Daddy at Nanny house for dinner in St. Pete and lemme tell you, the dregs of society were out and about. Drunks, cussing teenagers walking in front of our car on a busy road, skateboarders and enough to make me ready to come home.

Spent all day yesterday at an NSD crop where I laughed until I nearly cried several times. Great group of ladies and a WONDERFUL Bo-Bunny door prize. My guys headed over to Orlando to Bass Pro Shops while I cropped. Thank goodness I did not have to go back there. Twice in one week would have sent me over the edge. They, however, enjoyed themselves.

Now wanna hear a funny? My father, oh Daddy, I am sorry, but I could hear his voice ALLLLLL day yesterday. The above mentioned NSD crop was held in a church-a lovely little church in Ruskin. My family is attending a celebration for our favorite set up triplets today. The kids will be having their 1st Holy Communion this morning. While I am truly honored to share this event with them, many/most of you know that I was born and raised in the Jewsih faith. Okay, NOT at all religious but a Jew nonetheless.
So, here I sit in a cute little church trying to alter some items. What are they you might ask??
3 wooden crosses for the kid's gifts. I am using Jesus stickers and bibles.
So, can you hear my Dad now? I still can.

I did experiment with Tim Holtz's Crackle paint on the above mentioned wooden crosses and I think they came out pretty cute. I personalized each one for the kiddos and I am quite proud of myself. Thanks to Kathy for the Crackle tutorial. However, I KNOW that the triplets will be MUCH happier with the money I put in the envelopes, it felt good to be crafty. I also made Mom and Dad a very nice altered picture frame for the professional pics they had taken. Thanks to Mel for the advice and to Kip.............Diamond Glaze IS better applied with a brush!! LOL.

Hope that everyone had a nice weekend. I came home last night to THREE autographed pieces of artwork for the MS Crop 4 Hope.
What a FANTASTIC day.

2 comments:

eljay716 said...

Glad you had a great time! I did too!! thanks.

Unknown said...

I had a blast too. I worry about your soul, though. You are Jewish, no matter how much you try to deny it to yourself or your son, who is also a Jew. Why are you so interested in pretending to be Christian?