My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good Morning Sunday

Hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend. OMG is it humid and sticky here this morning. UGH. Sky looks pretty threatening and dreary. Wish we would get some rain, but we can only hope. We NEED it badly round here.

Saturday was a BUSY BUSY day for us. Our kick off to summer block party was poorly attended, but I have to say one of the best ones since we moved in 4 years ago. The food was xcellent and the prizes amazing!! Our neighbor, Rich, donated everything for the raffles and the auctions and I must say, he outdid himself this time.
The Durning clan was richly rewarded with our names being pulled numerous times. My car is still FULL.
My lil man was on the gigantic inflatable waterslide for nearly 3 hours straight. He was not happy when it was time to go as we had another shin dig to attend.

Off to Helen's house for a birthday party. We had a wonderful time. My lil guy even convinced me to get in the pool and SWIM. YIKES. But, her pool has a black bottom and it was actually not too cold and almost refreshing. Joshy and I had a blast and I will proudly share, that I BEAT JR in a race across the pool!!!! Helen couldn't believe it as she has known me for 15 y ears and commented that she had never seen me do anything in the pool other than float on my raft. Mind you, I would much rather float than race, but it was 7pm and there were no rays to soak up.

We didnt' get home til nearly 10pm and we were all xhausted from a very busy day. Sadly, my lil guy woke me up puking once again at 3am. What is it about 3am?! He was sick again between 7-8:30 am and is now FINE. Weird bug he is fighting off.

Big thanks to the triplets for playing with my guy and esp. for all of the clothes(w.tags still on them) for my Joshy ............woo hoo.

DH even had time to go and wet a line off of the dock. Didn't catch Mr. Snook, but I am sure he will be back to get him.

More laundry to do and put away as my basket was invaded by ants yesterday morning so I am re-washing and re-drying it all. I HATE laundry so doing the same loads for a second time is NOT fun. Then have to wash my sheets for about the 3rd time this week. Hope the stomach bug is gone-SOON.

Have a great Sunday everyone.
JD3

No comments: