My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Monday/Tuesday

so which one is it? LOL. I hate Tuesdays that feel like Mondays. It usually gets me all confused. This day last year was the ONLY one in nearly three years that I just totally forgot to take my shot on shot night cause I didn't remember that it was actually shot night.

So, memo to self, tonite is TUESDAY and it is shot night. Ohhh yeah. That means I get to eat ice cream. YEAH.

We had a nice weekend. DH got over his stomach bug in about 30 hours of running to the bathroom. I am NOT going in there til he cleans it. ROTFLMAO.

DS is not coughing much at all and he has been happily playing with his choo choo's for hours. We had a nice bbq yesterday and spent the day in the pool. very nice. He and i went back to Aunt Sue's again last night and will continue to do so until she gets home from Colorado.

I took the day off of work today since I had no sitter and I am enjoying a quiet relaxing catch up kinda day. The rest of this week will be chaotic and craziness so peace while I can.

The last few days of school are always NUTS, but I will be stir crazy soon enough.

I did go to Michael's yesterday and used one of my 50% off coupons. I threw a bunch away too :(
So sad, but I truly don't need anything. I bought the 12x12 SEI black orchid album in an hour kit and I think that I might just start to assemble it while i can. I already did the 6x6 one that I bought a few weeks ago. I am going to use it for the MS Couples Retreat that we went to back in Feb.

Hope that everyone has a nice holiday.

No comments: