My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Made it to Saturday

It was a crazy busy week but we made it.

My lil man was puking his guts up and sick as you can imagine from 3am Thursday morning til about 10am and then POOF, before I could even finish stipping the beds, he was FINE. Thank goodness, but sure makes for one tired mommy.(daddy slept thru the whole thing-of course).

Then I stayed up wayyyyyy too late Thurs night to watch the ending of ER. OMG was it an awesome finale. Of course, NOT too thrilled when I had to wake up to the alarm on my phone Fri morning. Most of you know, that I do not wake up to an alarm ever. But, I had agreed to work all day yesterday for Lauren. So, I did and let me tell you, I now know why I only teach part time. I was xhausted by 11:29 am which is the time that I usually come in.

So, I made it thru. Watched many of my shows, logged in a BUNCH of crop donations(trying to put them all away right now), made flyers for the community party today, bridal shower, 3rd grade snack n share, retirement party, family DRAMA in St. Pete, and working all day.

Today we have our kickoff to summer community party. Need to go and buy some food to make an international dish to share and then we have a birthday party for bff Helen's lil guy who turned one yesterday.

Would luv to think that I could just take the day off tomorrow and scrap but i KNOW better. I will try to peek in at the cyber crop at KNK this weekend. Their new June kit is amazingly adorable. Great job Gerri-anne.

Have a fantastic weekend all,
Jackie

No comments: