My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Flying by

I can't believe that it is Thursday already. Where DID this week run off to? Not complaining, just can't believe it.

It has been pretty busy round here........life in general. I remember a few years ago saying to dh, "when things calm down we should do so and so". I came to the realization not long after I said that, however, that our life is always going to be chaotic and hectic and that's perfectly fine with me.

Our school carnival is tomorrow evening, so I have been helping PTA get ready for it, esp. the raffle basket portion of it. And, with only 17 days of school left, there is TONS to accomplish. This last few weeks is usually the most difficult as the kiddos are ready for it to be over and I have to somehow keep them focused amidst doing paperwork and packing to move to ANOTHER classroom once again. I have been at my school for 15 years and I think that this will be something like my 18th move(or so, but who is counting)? The one good thing about moving so often is having the opportunity to purge and pitch stuff each time. Last year I got rid of sooooooo much stuff it was wonderful. I am very thankful that I hung on to so much of my 4th grade stuff and didnt' go crazy buying third grade items, cause it is back to 4th for me. YEAH.

SO, if you find yourself with little to do to occupy your time in the near future, feel free to stop by and I will toss a box at ya to fill up. LOL.

Great tv night tonite so enjoy everyone.

No comments: