My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Scrappin Poll of sorts

If you are a scrapper, do you remember the very first layout you ever scrapped?

I do remember being a "scrapper" when I was just a teenager. Of course, those were NOT safe albums and I journaled on scraps of paper under each photo, but I guess you could say that it was always in my blood.

I scrapped safely for the first time back in ohhh, '93-ish. I attended a CM class hosted by an old friend, Amy. I then hosted a CM class with the same consultant and signed on to become a Creative Memories consultant myself for almost 10 years!!

That first class consisted of cutting circles and ovals with templates and using heart shaped die cuts. Oh it was AWFUL but way back when, it was perfection.

So, when did you first scrap and what is YOUR story? Please share your responses,

Happy Saturday.

No comments: