My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I just don't get "it"

We enjoyed a very nice, yet brief visit with my Virginia family for Christmas. Actually opened gifts and then took a nice drive down to Venice Beach. Yes folks we were at the beach in 80 degree weather on Christmas Day. The water was crystal clear and the VA crowd found lots of sharks teeth. Venice is known for them. I spent the better part of the afternoon getting to know my new camera and zoom lens. What fun. Yesterday we went up to Homosassa and spent the day at the park with the manatees. Truly a gorgeous afternoon.

I am fuming angry right now and somewhat afraid of what I might say, so I will say just what I can to vent.........I just don't get "it".
Why things happen the way that they do and how to get past being so incredibly angry right now that I just can't let it go.............

I pray for the ability to do so. I hope for the strength to get passed all of this and I truly wish that I could make it better........
I realize that we are all human-I "get" that, but how/why do things happen and what/who is controlling it? Gosh, I wish I had some of the answers. In the meantime, say some prayers tonite PLEASE. A prayer for the "human" and her grave error, a prayer for our family to be strong enough and most especially for my incredible Uncle who has endured wayyyyy more than anyone should ever have to and now this.

And for those small minded, completely and oh so totally ignorant human beings-I hope that you are truthfully so ignorant as to know how much pain you cause others, but truthfully, u are so simple minded, you don't even "get" it and I do so totally "get" that.........

Off to bed...........I NEED to let it all go,
Jax

No comments: