My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

just another day

Tues has come and gone and it was just another day in this wacky dream that has become my life.

Joshy didn't "take" to beign dropped off too easily as they had to pry him off of me and I made a quick exit to the lobby. There the receptionist allowed me to watch via video that he wasn't still crying for too long. I was for awhile, but he was just fine when I picked him up. I didn't call to check on him, but I did think about it.

Uncle Bill continues to hang on although getting increasingly aggitated esp. towards the end of the every two hours he can have medicine. Aunt Sue is doing as well as we could expect her to and we are all just going thru the motions.

Today is a VERY busy day for me so I am going to make this a short post.

Thinking about Laura and her family today. Hoping that everything goes well at their drs. appt this afternoon.

Happy Hump day to all.

No comments: