My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

ahh the weekend

which means that there will be daddy time and I might actually get some help and a break here and there. joshy has been cranky for a couple of days. aunt sue swears he is getting sick and although he isn't acting sick, he sure is cranky. cranky two year old makes for one very cranky Mommy. LOL.

I also need some serious time to get organized for next weekend's crop. I have high aspirations of actually completing something in Sebring. It sure will be nice to be Jackie for an entire weekend.
I haven't seen Miami Dawn in too long and Helen and I haven't been "roomies" since she packed her stuff and moved out of our classroom in May when she went on Maternity leave. So I am really looking forward to it.

The MS Crop is taking over my entire living room. I swear, the boxes look like the puzzle game Janga. Do NOT attempt to add or remove another thing or the whole pile is comin down!! Ha ha.

We are going to Helen's pool party today. I am looking forward to that too. Tomorrow is THOMAS & FRIENDS LIVE ON STAGE.......I got the tickets for John for Father's Day. I really should have only gotten two and HE could have taken Joshy and I could have had me-time, but we will enjoy Thomas together as a family.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments: