My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

my head is spinning

There is so much going on these days.

Trying to unpack is NOT fun and oh do I still have a MOUNAIN of laundry to do and put away. Then let's talk how filthy a house that NO ONE was in for 8 days is? YIKES. So, I should be cleaning, but whatever.................I think I will just get dressed and leave. Can't be too dirty if I don't have to see it right? Ha.

Actually, I think I will just call Angela, my cleaning lady and let her work some magic here. SOON.

It is unreal to me that before I know it I will be back at work. Considering I was pretty much dreading this summer and not working, I can't even say that I miss it at all. I know that I will be xcited once it starts, but not yet. I am xcited about the new team that I will be working with, but 3rd grade again. Gosh they are little. There will be plenty o' time to get back into teacher mode.

The MS Crop is coming together. I got a bunch of emails about it while I was away and have responded to most/or almost all of them.
I am trying to solidify the classes that will be taught and get the t-shirts ordered. Gotta check those things off my to do list by the beginning of next week.

Okay, off to shower and disappear. Think I will go pick up the rest of the pics from the trip before I go to pick up Aunt Sue's birthday cake.

Happy Birthday to one unbelievably fantastic woman, my Aunt Sue.

No comments: